1. Securing Data and Privacy
1.1 General recommendations
When you create an account you choose a username and password that will be requested to change the information on your account. Your profile and data are protected by password so that you, and only you, have access to personal information. We recommend that you not disclose to anyone. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and / or any information in connection with your profile. You must also remember to log off your profile and close the browser window at the end of your session, especially if you use a computer station shared with others for the internet. This will prevent users from accessing your personal information.
1.2 Transaction security
We offer a secure online payment system using the latest technologies, in particular: - Secured Socket Layer - two-factor authentication - 3D secure process for payments by credit card. You're assured to make your transaction in confidence and safety.
2. Protection of privacy and personal data
The personal data processing caused by the use of the site have been declared to CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) the receipt numbers are 1836833, 1836837 and 1855107. According to the law of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms called data Protection Act, you have a right of access to personal data about you and a right to rectify them. You can also oppose the processing of such personal data. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 Collection and processing of your personal data
Lendix IFP collecting more data types through its various online services. Lendix IFP is committed to protecting the personal data you provide. In this context, we are committed to respecting the privacy of transmitted data. You keep permanently complete control over your information.
By deleting your profile, you will in this case more access to online information services available on entering a username and a password.
- 1st purpose of processing by the choices you make and the information we keep, you allow us to know you better and to better meet your expectations. The personal data that we collect on our Site are:
- Your civil status: title, name, date of birth, mailing address, phone
- Your e-mail address (personal or professional)
- Your bank details
More generally, we also retain: a history of the operations you performed, the Site pages you've visited and the type of browser you use; Concerning correspondence by e-mail: the content of your e-mails and our responses.
- 2nd goal of treatment Lendix IFP will use the personal data transmitted during a Platform on lending, as well as any information about you, for management operations, recovery, risk assessment credit and grant study. In this context, your information will be forwarded to companies and subcontractors involved at the request of Lendix IFP and can also be transmitted to a bank or a management company as part of a securitization transaction.
- 3rd treatment finality If desired, the collected information can be used for purposes of promotional communication, commercial or information Lendix by IFP, and via various media. We ask you to give us your express consent to use your personal data for these purposes. You can then object to the use of your personal data for these purposes at any time by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of our emails.
- 4th goal of treatment We also may use your information to perform a variety of studies to improve our services. In very exceptional circumstances, Lendix IFP may be legally required to deal and communicate personal data when this approach is "necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims" (Article 8 II 5 of the Data Protection Act). The personal data may also be disclosed exceptionally when Lendix IFP is legally required to do so, following the filing of a complaint for example.
2.3 To be noted
Lendix IFP that attaches, in the French and European legal framework to secure and protect personal data of its customers, reminding them that a number of data are required to allow their registration on the Site and that loan contracts may be concluded without them.