Lendix is a lending platform for SMEs, it is subject to professional secrecy. Lendix ensures the security and confidentiality of the information entrusted to it.
The Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions (T&C), capitalized terms having an identical definition to those of the T&C.
Whenever personal information is collected Lendix strives to include a link to this Policy. We may change this policy. The current version is available on the Site and we will notify you of any changes through the Site or by any means.
- Identification data (first name, surname, date and place of birth,...) ;
- Contact details (telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses,...) ;
- Family status (marital status, matrimonial regime, number of children, your income brackets and assets, etc.);
- Transaction data (e.g. loans, transfers, credit card payments, linked to top-ups and withdrawals from your Lendix Account);
- Data specific to the subscription of a loan, a loan request or any other request relating to Lendix's offer (tax return, bank and VAT statements, credits, the value of your real estate or other assets, knowledge of financial products or your appetite for investment risks and objectives, etc.);
- Tax data, (country of tax residence, tax identification number, ...) ;
- Data about your online behaviour and preferences when you visit our website or third party sites or your login data;
- Data from your exchanges with Lendix (chat, emails, etc.);
- Data obtained with your consent and/or collected as permitted or required by regulation.
All this data is generally obtained directly from you, whether by telephone, chat or Internet. However, Lendix may have to process data obtained from third parties, in particular in order to meet its regulatory obligations or with your consent in connection with the use of certain services.
The communication and processing of data requested by Lendix is essential to the provision of Lendix products and services and/or to compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements to which Lendix is subject. Apart from these cases, we do not collect any data without your prior consent.
Finally, we automatically collect certain information about your browser type and the connection hardware (computer, mobile device) used to administer our systems, fight fraud, maintain service quality and provide general usage statistics.
The processing carried out by Lendix fulfils a purpose which is based on compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, performance of a contract, consent for services allowing the synchronisation of external documents or the legitimate interest for commercial prospecting.
- Customer relationship management
- Supply of products and services subscribed
- Provision of services using data synchronization
- Processing, study and underwriting of credits
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Fight against fraud
- Security of computer networks and transactions
- Proof establishment of transactions and agreements
- Collection and claims assignment, management of payment incidents
- Customized offers and commercial proposals
Lendix may be required to provide certain data about you to public authorities when they request it, or as part of its regulatory or legal obligations.
Lendix is likely to communicate your personal data to its technical service providers, partners, insurance brokers or legal entities of its Group whose involvement is necessary to achieve one of the aforementioned purposes.
We use SSL technologies to ensure the confidentiality of data passing through networks.
To ensure the proper processing of financial transactions, your personal data must be kept and updated regularly throughout the term where you are party to a loan contract.
In order to meet legal and/or regulatory obligations and/or to respond to requests from authorities authorized to make the request, your personal data will be kept beyond the date of repayment of your last loan for a period of 5 years.
Finally, certain data may be kept and made anonymous for statistical purposes.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit processing, to the portability of your data and to define the fate of your data after your death. These rights may be exercised under the conditions and within the limits set by the regulations in force.
You may exercise your other rights and contact the Lendix Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
You have the right to reguster a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations regarding personal data.
Date of Application of this Policy: May 25, 2018